ST GILES LONDON - A ST GILES HOTEL
ex. St Giles Hotel London
Bedford Avenue, London, United Kingdom
ST GILES LONDON
St Giles Hotel London has a sports entertainment centre, an outdoor swimming pool, bar/lounge restaurants and a casino.
With views of the city, the St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel has en-suite rooms and a fantastic central position. This hotel in Bloomsbury is located in a contemporary style building.
Facilities include an indoor swimming pool and a full Fitness Gym for those guests who like to exercise.
The hotel has 24-hour reception, laundry service and dry cleaning on site.
Strategically located just 10 minutes walk from the city centre, the St Giles Hotel London allows guests to easily reach all attractions. HEATHROW Airport is 50 minutes away by car.
St Giles London is located in London’s West End, less than 5 minutes from Tottenham Court subway station and Oxford Street shops. The Dominion Theatre is a 3 minute walk.
The hotel has 3 restaurants: the Sage & Chili (fusion of Asian and Italian food), the Hudson’s House Café Lounge Bar, and the VQ, a busy cafeteria-restaurant open 24 hours a day.
The British Museum and Covent Garden are only a 10-minute walk away, and the National Gallery is less than a 15-minute walk away.
The St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel is a great place to visit a gallery, theatre or museum.
All rooms have a safe box, independent air conditioning and a mini fridge. Bathrooms have a shower, hairdryer and toiletries free of charge.
Gastronomy lovers will enjoy the Sage & Chilli restaurant, which prepares a selection of British dishes. The night bar is ideal for relaxing with delicious drinks after a long day.
Hakkasan Hanway Place Restaurant and Chettinad Restaurant are some of the best gastronomic proposals to eat in the area.
Guests can find a dance studio and heated indoor pool, and enjoy the solarium and jacuzzi.
For active guests, the hotel offers a variety of activities such as climbing, badminton and volleyball.
Do you know how to get the Best Price?
Not always the hotel itself has the best rate for you.
But it’s easy, you only have to enter the date of your stay and you will have access to a comparison of all the possible prices of this hotel.
Go ahead! Choose the cheap one and enjoy your trip.
- Paid parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rooms/facilities for persons with reduced mobility
- Safe box
- Reception 24 hours
- Luggage storage
- Ice machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Multilingual staff
- Automatic vending machines
- Pets are not allowed
- Express check-in and check-out
- Non-smoking hotel
- Beauty salon
- Free safe box at the reception
- Common areas for people with disabilities
- Payment safe at reception
- No parking
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Mobile telephony network
- Halal food
- Bar/ lounge
- Breakfast (payable)
- Restaurant with air conditioning
- Сomida vegetarian
- Breakfast buffet
Fitness and Relaxation
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Leisure/ TV room
- Room service
- Rent a car
- Dry Cleaning
- Bicycle rental
- Business Center
- Facilities for meetings/banquets
- Maintenance tasks
- Purchasing/commercial services
- Doctor at home
- An alarm clock service
- Business Services
- Assistance with excursions/ Entrance service
- Heating system
- Air conditioning
- Tea/coffee service
- AM/FM alarm clock radio
- Private bathroom
- Communicated rooms
- Local Calls
- International calls
- Safe box in the room
- Free toiletries
- Free Safe box in Room
- LCD TV
- Carpet flooring
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Movies in the room
- Central heating
- Check-in: from 14:00-23:59 hours.
- Check-out: until 11:00 a.m.
- The rooms are not equipped with extra beds.
To keep in mind
- The entertainment facilities operate during restricted hours on official holidays, as well as at Christmas and the Holy Week.
- These amenities close on Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Sunday, 25 December, 26 December and 1 January.
- The entertainment facilities are managed independently by the Central YMCA Club. Access to the swimming pool is subject to a supplement of GBP 5 per person per visit. Pool opening times may change.
- The pool is closed for annual maintenance about 2 weeks a year, during Easter.
- Club opening/closing times are subject to changes without notice at the discretion of the YMCA Club Central.
- The establishment offers free luggage storage from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays there is a fee for each piece of luggage.
- The establishment offers free WiFi to access social media and email and surf the Internet.
- Premium (high-speed) WiFi for streaming music and videos, watching TV and downloading files is available for a supplement of 5 GBP per 24 hours.
- Big Ben: 1.9 km
- Oxford Street: 1000 m
- Hyde Park North: 2.0 km
- West End: 900 m
- Cargo Homeshop: 400 m
- Agua Spa at Sanderson: 500 m
- Pollock’s Toy Museum & Shop: 450 m
- Denmark Street: 300 m
- London University: 400 m
- Piccadilly Circus: 900 m
- London City Airport: 12 km -only 50 minutes car.
- Euston Station: 1 km